Laura Anthony, Esq.
Legal & Compliance, LLC
330 Clematis Street (217)
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Fax – 561-514-0832
Inquires of a technical nature are always encouraged.
Contact us today should you have questions regarding;
- The Over-the-Counter market, such as the OTCBB, OTCQB and OTCQX
- Forms 10, S-1, S-8 and S-4
- DTC Chills, DTC Freezes and DTC Global Locks
- Compliance with the reporting requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including Forms 10-Q, 10-K and 8-K
- 14C Information Statements and 14A Proxy Statements
- Going public transactions, mergers and acquisitions including both reverse mergers and forward mergers
- Private placements, PIPE transactions, Regulation A offerings, and Crowdfunding
- The preparation of transaction documents such as Merger Agreements, Share Exchange Agreements, Stock Purchase Agreements, Asset Purchase Agreements and Reorganization Agreements
- Federal and state securities laws and SROs such as FINRA and DTC for 15c2-11 applications, corporate name changes, reverse and forward splits and changes of domicile
- Any and all questions regarding Securities Law, Securities Law Firms, Securities Attorneys and OTCMarkets.com
Be sure to visit SecuritiesLawBlog.com, the OTC industry’s primary source for news and regulatory developments.